Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 5, 2012

love did me in again



love did me in again



where is the anesthesia

i need something to dull this pain

for love has come through my door

again



she professed to have gifts of sweetness

and in my naivety

and meekness

i believed

she deceived

and now

i am in bereavement

and there is not a scent

of her presence



love,

that bitch

refuses to stitch

my self esteem back together

telling me some dumb shit

like . .

whatever

waving the hand

in my face



i need some help up in here

to understand

i have a medical plan

will it aid my illness

re-establish me

from my will –less – ness

my proclivity for the stupidity

that love brings

to our psyches

MEDICS . . .



i need medical attention

not to mention . . .



Love

she is not a doctor

nor a surgeon

and in my purging

i bleed

yes i bleed



she has ripped open my heart

and i, like a fool welcomed her

and damn . .

love

she ruled me

she schooled me

and cool me

has lost my swerve

the nerve of that . . .





© 1 April 2012 : William S. Peters, Sr.




love did me in again

No comments: