Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

reflection . . .


reflection

my soul dances to the thought
of the possibility
that the day may come
where i feel your breath
upon the nape of my neck
where we resonate as one
one heart beat
one thought
one movement
in love

if at this moment i open my eyes
the pixelisations of you light presence
lose not their form
in my waking
for i still see but you
and i feel you
i taste you
and i hear your heart beat
as if it is my own

and through every known moment
of my consciousness
you were the remnant of my salvation
the reason i could press on
for that distant day of hope

the visions i embodied
of our togetherness
made each step forward
a joyful journey
of expectations

there yet has been a mountain
that could cause ebb to my zeal
there is no Valley
that could contain me
and there is no Ocean
i can not swim

for i know in our communion
we will again dance in unison
to all that is holy
to our soul

and in the absence
of our mutuality
in presence
in this dense illusion
my only conclusion
is but
because of this vision
i am whole
for you are the substance
of my dreams
my desires
and the cause
this fire burns

and i fervently yearn
with every breath
that i too may feel
my warm breath
reflect
upon the nape
of your neck

reflection


© 24 May 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: