Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 23, 2012

shall be raised


shall be raised

who built these walls around me
was it i
am i the Warden of my own prison
am i the one
who is the keeper
of this fruitless garden
where the soil it’s self
has died

all the tears i have cried
in my life
offers no lasting resolution
nor solution
to this matrix
i co-created

nor has it flooded my mind
with any viable possibilities
of how i may overcome
these frailties
that recur along the pathway
of my journey

the gurneys are lined up
waiting for our lifeless bodies
to wheel us to our new home
don’t bury me
again
cremate me please
and let my ashes be cast
to the skies of ether
that i may taste of the brevity
of a freedom
my soul always sought
in this excruciating stay here

let my soul exuviate
this purgatorious stench
that cloaks it’s wonder
with finite lights of reason
that live not beyond
the earth borne logics of man

understanding is always tethered . . .
to some thing
and in truth
i seek a liberation
that allows my exponential-ness
to breath
beyond these walls
and bars
that encases me
in this dismality
where our children . . .

shall be raised


© 23 June 2012 : William S. Peters, Sr.



No comments: