Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

i love you


i love you

i lately have been pondering
what is to come of me
as i sit here
embraced in the arms of time
as this joy filled wonder
i feel
caresses my expectations
into a happy place
where my feet
touch not the ground

my mind is crowded
with thoughts of angelic colors
pastel butterflies
and museful melodies
and smiles upon the hearts
of us all
and i realize
that you . . .
have helped me to see
that i am a harmony
within a symphony
called life

your very presence
teaches me to believe
that i can be so much more
than i ever imagined

perhaps it is the way you walk
the way you speak
or maybe it is just
your way

each day i awaken
with an unmovable
undeniable
verifiable
joy in my heart
simply because

i live in anticipation
of each
and every thought
every face
of every one
and i see them all as one
you

for you my love
are my every thought
my every face
my every one
my only one
my life wish

and all i can say is but this

i love you


© 7 August 2012 : William S. Peters, Sr.



No comments: