Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

in my expectations


in my expectations

i have climbed many mountains
in hopes
that i may drink from the fountains
where my desires
poured out
upon thy breast

and the test of this man
was reduced
to simply understand
the conquest
that stood before me

i am a simple man
with simple thoughts
of you and i

my eye is consumed
and i do assume
that we will come to be
you and me

many nights
i lay my head
upon my pillow
upon my bed
intently
wishing for your presence
that we may commune
in the ravishing of our needs

i have seeds here waiting
to be implanted in your garden
open thy furrow
my love
my expectations
can not hold
much longer

your skin dances in expectation
for the touch of my fingers
and i have a thought
that lingers
upon the taste of your nectar
upon my tongue

i hear your rapid heart beat
and your breath quickens
as you anticipate
as do i
this moment

time has stood still
while i embrace
the taste
of this expectation
where elation
of ones passions
are unloosed
not to be recused
ever again

in my expectations


(c) 28 November 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.



No comments: