Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 24, 2011

beaches of existence


beaches of existence

i was walking along the beaches of my existence
contemplating my shore and my Seas of deep
as i realized how far i have come and gone
i just stood and i started to weep

once again i have been delivered
to the safe harbor of dry land
i look to the Heavens with gratitude
for here is another day and i stand

i know once again i shall embark
on yet another journey, another quest
i pray that i may gather my light
as i enter thy dark with my best

i will don my armour of hope
to discover things i know not of
i shall depart with the zeal of the Midnight Stars
and give my light to the night with love

as you stand on the beaches of your existence
can you hear the Ocean’s mythical song
come with me and we shall quest as One
and let us fill our cup with that which we long

. . . love !


~ wsp ~

22 June 2008

No comments: