Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

her name is Ruth



her name is Ruth

there have been many a Ruth
upon this journey
Women
who gave of them selves
to the higher order
of service
in love

how blessed we are
to have crossed paths
with those who know
of the Divine
for it lives within
their hearts

no question
nor complaint
just the dedicated
self sacrificial
giving
to the living
that which is held
in the heart of God

and i nod my head
this day
in these words of examination
acknowledgement
and reverence
for their presence
and that is my present
they have presented me
and i give it back
without question

my Mother was named Ruth
my Sister is named Ruth
my Wife was named Ruth
my Daughters are all named Ruth
you my Friend . . .
i name you Ruth

for this day
i see your glow
and i wish you to know
that we all do
know your truth
love

so i say this to you
to all

i call you Ruth
in honor of you
of She . . .

her name is Ruth


(c) 4 November 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: