Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

a reason to love my self


a reason to love my self

they told me
that i should learn to love my self
so i stood in the bathroom mirror
peering
leering
at the beauty i saw
but like a see saw
i vacillated
in a very punctuated sense
betwixt my concept of
egocentricity
and vanity
so i went to my lover’s vanity
and i sat
peering
leering
staring
in hopes i could understand
and formulate a plan
on how to love that man
who was looking back at me

in my best attempt of conjuring
all the justifications
it came to me
i would go to my God Centered Self
you know,
the essence deep within me
and attempt to understand
the being of my inner schism
and try my mind set at narcissism
just like God
for after all
does he not like looking at Him Self
is not all that He sees
a bunch of “Mini Mes”
manifest
in all things

so with that
i now comprehend
the path i must amend
that i as Source God
am what i am
and that for sure
is
a reason to love my self


© 13 April 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: