Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

in the world of my imaginings


in the world of my imaginings

it all started with a dream
and i dreamed of her nightly
and daily too
she slowly waxed her persona
into my every waking thought
she was the moon of my night sky
the light within my darkness
i never knew was there before

yes
she was the skin
to the body of my consciousness
and she held me together
well
yes, she was tight

right now as i close my eyes
she is there painted indelibly
on the inside of my eyelids
in 3 D
dancing joyfully
waiting for my arrival
and here i am
ready to submit again
to the love again
of her presence
again

just how can i explain to you
what she makes my mind do
for she is the stasis
for my basis
my Ying and my Yang
and to me
it ain’t no thang
for i would have it no other way

i remember the day i met her
i think
or was that a dream as well
well, i can no longer tell
where my reality became my fantasy
or is it my fantasy
became my reality
for to me
she is real
and i can feel
every lyrical movement
of her soul
as she cajoles
the best of me to come forth
and impart my heart
with all of who i am

the realness
or the surreal-ness
matters not
for in the world of her and i
i am sweating
to the dance of love
and i have forgotten my anguish
and there is no language
save that of poetry
by which i can express her
and dress her
in a way you can understand

and right now,
i have been away a bit too long
for i hear the calling
that melodic song
of enchantment
demanding my return
yes, my return to the fire
that i may fulfill my yearning
as this burning inside of me rages
to be quenched
satisfied
satiated
and i am so elated to do so
and this desire will not be denied
nor defied

so i return to my dream
and i dream the dream of bliss
and the holy kiss
she imparts upon my lips
in the world of my imaginings


© 9 April 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: