Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

my God . . .


My God

it is 6:00 in the morning
i go outside
to embrace the wonder of God manifest
this day

i look to the mountains
and the Snow Capped Peaks are peeking
above the low lying Land Cloud
that obscures it’s base in mystery

the almost Full Moon above
enhances the beauty of this picturesque setting
with it’s eerie Silvery Light
reflecting upon  all things
i sight
and my consciousness has been stolen
in this moment
that has captured me
and is holding me here
as i leer in awe
and i say out loud
My God
for the shroud i usually wear
upon my awareness
has been lifted
as i am shifted
beyond this place

and in the face of it all
my soul called out
and shouts again
My God
for the God in me
is realized
that beyond all the deceit
lies
and other stuff
we are connected
you and i

yes we are connected
creation is connected
all things are connected
to source
and of course
as my heart began
again
it’s butterfly like flutter
as i stutter once more
My God

i am grateful


© 21 April 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: