Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 28, 2013

ready for change


ready for change

i stood upon the precipice
of change
and i looked over the edge
into the abyss
of my unknown

i tired finitely
of the path that led me
to this juxtaposition

i always knew it would come to this
a place where i must face my convictions
and peer into the reflections
of my Dreams
a place from which “i” have
spawned my own nightmares

perhaps i stand here caring
caring about not caring
anymore

i have to do more than think about it,
for over the years
my thoughts only brought
tears
fears
and other temporary crutches
for me to lean on
temporarily

i was at a point
where i cared not about the wings
that used to be
attached to my beliefs
for they always
brought me back
to where i started from
my own personal Ground Zero

Heroes ? . . .
i did not trust in them
for in my eyes
i realize
that we are all Heroes
Sheroes
to have to make it through
this journey
yet, we are all Human
and in conflict
with the World
and the Heavens alike

i am not going to step off
this cliff
no, i shall leap
that i may reap
an answer with some semblance
of finality
to this quasi confirming reality
that i live

i am a smirker
not a shirker
for i am willing
to put the work in
if i am shown the way
but to whom do you give your allegiance ?

my drum still beats
and right at this moment
it is beating loudly

shall i follow it
and acquit myself
for i have been obedient
and here i am
ready for change


21 March 2013 : william s. peters, sr.


www.iamjustbill.com

No comments: