Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 11, 2012

untitled journey



untitled journey

there is a noise
that is becoming louder
drowning out the consciousness
i once held
about life
and what it was

i feel like i am
beginning to remember
. . . me !

it started as a friendly whisper
dancing in my
thought to be
imagination
a once firm foundation
of the summation
of who i thought i was

yes, i am beginning to remember

there is a distant childhood feeling
that stands at my side
i am the shadow of it’s glow
and i know
for certain
i am so much more
i was before
were not you . . . too ?

and the noise has my attention
not to mention
my passion
to understand
what is being spoken
to me
to you perhaps
to man

the plans i made for my life
never did work out right
most times
if it seemed as such
it came with a rife of strife
from my self,
to my children
to my wife
and parents too
and the me in you
if i could but touch me

will the real ‘me’ please stand up
i have a cup with a hole in it
and a broken handle
so sometimes
i can not handle it
but i do endure
for sure
for here i am

and this is my
untitled journey


© 11 November 2012 : william s. peters, sr.


my Newest Book . . .
“The Vine Keeper . . . messages in Poetry and Prose”
is available at

No comments: