Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 11, 2012

i haven’t the ear to listen



i haven’t the ear to listen

yes, lust i have known
intimately
a passion so intensified
that it defied
the things i was taught
as it, my lust vied
for expression

all my chakras were alive
wanting to embrace
the object
of my consuming affections
to become one with it
have fun with it
and you are condemned
by the world of it
for those who have not it
or denied it
envy your need
to be freed
from the confinements
of rules

these are the tools
they us
to keep us unempowered
condemnation and sin
beat into our heads
and thus our spirits
over and over again
until we begin
to believe
that we are the
dastardly bastards of creation
instead of the beautiful expressions
of Source

can man alter the course of God
i think not
but they try anyway
every day
by trying to tell me
what God has to say

why does God speak to them
and not me
it’s no secret . .
is it ? . . .
or is it

Source not only visits me
Source is with me
in all that i am
and when i am
I AM !

and that’s all there is to it
so shit
i shall express my lust
to be of love
of all things
and i shall not let nothing
restrain me
nor forever train me
that i m not love and loved

tell me no more lies
i haven’t the ear to listen


© 11 November 2012 : william s. peters, sr.

my Newest Book . . .
“The Vine Keeper . . . messages in Poetry and Prose”
is available at

No comments: