Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 19, 2013

all over again


all over again

she keeps me on my toes
29 hours a day
she extends me
beyond my boundaries

with her i see the greater me
and the possibility
of what i may become
for my sum is always questioned
and my tolerance
apparently
knows no end

the things i defend
she proves to be invalid
like that Caesar Salad
with no dressings
no croutons

but i still find her
palatable
tasty even
though she is not always digestible
right away

she calls me a friend
then proceeds to torture me
with word lashings
and fashionings
from some dark nether region
of her mind

and as we dig together
in the soils of potential
we usually find a light
or delude ourselves so

she is an alchemist
she can take any stone or coal
and make diamonds
and all men vie
to taste her magic
but it is i who has it

we dance the dance of fools
seeking folly
wherever we may find it
for in the minds of the mindless
there is a veritable wisdom
to be had

so i say let us skip
to the precipice
and look over the edge together
and perhaps we shall get lucky this day
and fall in love
all over again


© 18 May 2013 : william s. peters, sr.


No comments: