Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

i remembered me . . .


i remembered me

there was a sweet ominous feeling i had
i have been down this road before
i remember the fragrant air
of Lavender
and the blossoming Honey Suckle

i closed my eyes and i saw myself
frolicking with joy
being bathed by the Sunshine past
does not the Sun still shine
and i asked myself
why has my bright countenance
chose to set
so i stand
and i danced
the dance once again of my truth
for i remembered me


21 January 2011 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: