Ther Vine Keeper

"The Vine Keeper . . . messages in poetry & prose" by William S. Peters, Sr. is an Epic offering of Bill's writing. It is 439 pages of a truly transformative work. The Book Size is 8 by 10 Perfect for just $29.95 . . . makes a great Gift of Love and Spirit for the Seeker.
For more of Bill's Books and CDs visit www.iamjustbill.com or www.innerchildpress.com

Now Available

Now Available
The Vine Keeper

Now Available

Words and Voice of 'just bill'

pay it forward

Donate to World Healing ~ World Peace Poetry 2014 Distribution

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

my sweet Vanity



my sweet Vanity

Vanity seems to follow me
where ever i may go
and when it’s time for my act
Vanity steals the show

many times i notice her presence
yet times she slips on by
at times i judge her essence essential
and i can’t but help ask why

is it my endless insecurities
and all about me i‘m not sure of
why Vanity appears between “Me and I”
when we are practicing “Self Love”

she even lays and dreams with me
as i ponder all i wish for
i think she takes lessons from “EGO”
at his home within my core

i ask myself should i worry
not sure who will answer me
for all the different colorful voices
offer their own decree

Vanity falls upon her knees
and pleads for much more light
Ego stands and flexes muscles
to exhibit his illusory might

but in the end i must consider
are they ‘me’ as i suspect
Vanity, Ego and the Ethereal Realm
gives cause for my circumspect

my sweet Vanity


(c) 28 September 2010 : William S. Peters, Sr.

No comments: